Sevierville, TN is known for high-end outlet shopping centers – like Tanger Outlets Sevierville. This mountain town draws millions of bargain hunters each year – especially when the deals are at their best, like just after the holidays. But to maximize a shopping vacation, you need to plan ahead. Here are 5 tips to help you outlet shop like a champ on your next Sevierville vacation.
5) Prepare. Spend a little prep time researching what is available. A complete list of Sevierville Chamber member stores and a list of the 100+ high end outlets at Tanger Outlets Sevierville are good places to start.
4) Stock up on coupons. Major outlets, like Tanger Outlets Sevierville,offer online & mobile coupons (which are different and sometimes worth more) and weekly coupon specials through their Facebook page (www.facebook.com/tangeroutlet). Sign up in advance and save time while shopping.
3) Timing. Many of the outlet malls and sometimes even the specialty stores will hold holiday sales and shopping events. This can save you a little more, but it can also mean you’ll have to deal with a larger crowd. If you prefer to shop when things aren’t so busy, mid-week is an ideal time to browse. Often there are fewer people in the stores, giving you more elbow room to find the best deals.
2) Think outside the box & inside the bin. Try some outlets you may not know – like East Tennessee’s original outlet, Hammer’s. At this everything-but-the-kitchen-sink store you can find department store quality clothing alongside bins of sample shoes. When you’re thinking about finding deals on vacation, also think about perusing national chain outlet stores like Vanity Fair, TJ Maxx and Tuesday Morning for clothing, home goods and beauty supplies. The inventory tends to vary from store to store so you never know what unique treasures you’ll locate.
1) Bring friends. Enlisting a friend’s help on an outlet shopping excursion can help locate items faster, make more specials work (like buy one get one deals) and more. Plus, it’s always nice to have a sounding board just outside the dressing room when you try on that pink sequined tube top and tartan skirt.
For more information about Shopping Sevierville, go online to http://visitsevierville.com/FamousShopping.aspx.